Friday, October 17, 2008

Sympathy Pains?




Well... we took Pebbles to the vet. It seems she has a raging UTI. Poor thing. She is a mess. He said it could be something else (other than a UTI), but that would be really bad, so we're praying it's just this. She's on some strong antibiotics and I'm supposed to call and give them an update on her Monday.


As for me, I went to the urologist today. He said the stone is probably way to big to pass. He is scheduling me for one of a few procedures on Monday the 27th - the same week as Fall Fest... of course!

I'll know Monday which procedure they will opt for. The outcome depends on the x-rays I took today.
As for any surgery, we have to make it at least a week out to adjust all the blood thinner meds I'm on.

So as the post is titled... I think Pebbles is having sympathy pains for me.



---

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, at least she grew out of the Gremlin phase. That's good news.

We look forward to hearing that both of you are in much better condition very soon.

RCummins said...

Such a pretty thing causing so much pain, huh? Well, I've always said God is creative... We pray the surgery is quick, painless, and EFFECTIVE. XOXO