Monday, August 21, 2006

Service, Staff Meeting, Dedications, 180 - Oh my!

Yes, it was one of those busy Sundays. Loooong.
I have to take a moment and give thanks to God. I feel so fortunate and love what He allows me to do at church, not to mention the people that I get to work with. We have such an awesome crew! Being with people gives me energy and lifts my spirit.
I'm still struggling and feeling down, but better. I did finally put some of my thoughts and feelings together. The past several years in the late summer, I haven't been here. I've been back home with my sister/mom for over a month at a time (several times in a row).
I just feel a bit out of place. Something doesn't feel quite right.

OK, that's enough for tonight. It's 12:18 and I'm fighting sleep. I really want to be able to just surf for a little bit before ending the day, but I don't know if my eyes will let me.

Take care

No comments: