Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Everything

A good friend of mine found this and sent it to me.
You've got to watch it, but you have to watch the whole thing.
You will miss the whole point if you quit any earlier.

After testing the video on my blog, I realized it's much better if you go to you tube directly here
and make the video larger (click the silver button to the far right under the video itself). It will be a little blurry, but that's ok. Sit back a little and turn up your speakers.



Sadly,
Over 1,500 youths kill themselves every year...
1 in 4 youth use illegal drugs...
40% have self-inflicted wounds...
1/3 of youth have been drunk in the last month...
1 million are pregnant...
1 in 5 have thought about suicide...
8,000 youth get an STD every day...

1 comment:

To him said...

I LOVE this video. What a great idea to post it here on your blog. I pray it will touch as many people as it did me! He's all I want!