Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Peace in the Morning

Lately it seems that there is so much going on I just don't know which way to turn, but God has given me a new gift... mornings.

Yes, that's right, I actually said it. I now love mornings.
I used to loathe them. I'm still not naturally a morning person per se, but when God wakes me up (and I actually get up) it's so peaceful.

This morning has been especially soothing, because of a combination of things.

I was posting on a Christian prayer board that I've been going to for... ten years?
I don't know, a long time.
A friend had posted a beautiful worship cd for me to look into.
So I pulled that up... awwwwesome... like a slice of heaven when it comes to peace.

Next I pulled up the africam just to see what was going on at the watering hole.
As I listened to the worship, I was able to watch a family of monkeys playing together and I could also faintly hear the wind in the background... Alrighty, I'm going to use a word my mom used to use and my sister and I would laugh all the time when she said it, but it fits perfectly to what I'm seeing this morning... glorious.

Try it:
First pull up Music

Now pull up a new window for the africam (hopefully, there will be something there).
It's now full of life from the monkeys to hooved creatures (not sure what they are).

After trying to use my links, I realized you may need the actual address so that you can get both up at the same time.
Music - Kari Jobe - www.karijobe.com
Africam - www.africam.com

Enjoy...



--

2 comments:

Tim Waters said...

I see Wildebeasts! COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!

Tim Waters said...

Another for you Tammy. Click on "My Beloved". Its my wife's favorite song that Kari Jobe does...

http://collect.myspace.com/music/popup.cfm?num=0&time=undefined&fid=60769488&uid=1&t=2vPgxgJ4RK52XH6o4qjBzFFxZw4iVgv7OJJyaGYBM5O572vyQmET6cri9yGDTKVAttYwPA/WASMm4iACggu0eQ==d=NjA3Njk0ODheMTIwMzUxNzg1Ng