Sunday, November 09, 2008

Browns, Oranges, Yellows, and Purples?

I like the fall pic colors...
I like the color scheme for the blog...
I just don't like them together.


I tried using what was there and playing with the different font colors, etc.

I'm afraid I've made matters worse.

It looks like three different color schemes have merged, but not blended.


One of these days I'm going to have to break down and pay for a site.
I'm guessing that's when you get all the cool colors, templates, and more graphic controls.




Before I do that, I need to actually use my blog.


I've added a few things that I thought would remind me to come back more.
The Fall header - I never want to be one of those people who still have Christmas lights up in June. This would be a close equivalent.


The new "Books I'm Reading" list.
I've always wanted to add one, but I figured I'd probably forget to change the books out. Another equivalent of Christmas lights in June, just not as obvious.



No comments: