Saturday, May 24, 2008

Cool new Bible study tool...

Check this out, I found it browsing around one day.
It has (like many of them out there) a great Bible in a Year listing,
but add to that the feature of journaling any notes you may have right along with whatever verse, tagging them for later, sharing your thoughts with others or just reading what others are saying that makes this very different.
You can choose the Bible version you'd like and your notes are saved forever... or I guess as long as the site exists. So if you're wondering what God was telling you the last time you read a verse, now you'll know (provided you write it in).

Really there are quite a few things that make this different, you'll need to check it out for yourself. This is just the beta version, more is on the way.
You can find it here.

If you sign up soon it's early enough you may be able to get your own name, or whatever name you would like without a million numbers attached to it.
Oh, sign up is free and no, I don't get anything amazing for refering others... hmmm... that I know of. ;)




---

3 comments:

Rich said...

Wow, cool. Thanks for the tip!

To him said...

I just signed up, Thanks Tam! I can't wait to play around with it!

Tim Waters said...

cool! I signed up MoreThanConquerors before it got taken. :)